Britney Spears is ENGAGED! Pop star announces her betrothal to Sam Asghari after almost five years together as she shows off her dazzling diamond ring amid conservatorship battle
- Britney, 39, shared her happy news Sunday on Instagram
- She posed with a massive diamond ring form her longtime boyfriend-turned-fiancé Sam Asghari, 27, in the video
- The couple went official in early 2017 but met months earlier on the set of one of Britney’s music videos, which Sam starred in as her love interest
- The rising actor has been a solid support for the pop star amid the ongoing controversy over her conservatorship, which has been in place since 2008
- On Saturday, images of a diamond ring appeared on Sam’s Instagram Stories, but he claimed he had been hacked and said they were Photoshopped
Britney Spears is engaged.
The pop star, 39, revealed the happy news via Instagram on Sunday, sharing a smiling video of her flashing her sparkling diamond engagement ring while fiancé Sam Asghari, 27, peeked in from the side.
Overwhelmed with excitement, Spears wrote: ‘I can’t f***ing believe it!!!’
This comes not long after news that her father Jamie Spears was moving to end her financial conservatorship.
Wedding bells! Britney Spears announced her engagement to boyfriend Sam Asghari on Sunday